Personal information we collect
When you visit Growth One, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you browse Growth One, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms referred you to Growth One, and information about how you interact with Growth One. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information".
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files placed on your device or computer that often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and disabling cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions taken on Growth One and collect data such as your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
How do we use your personal data?
We generally use the Onboarding Information we collect to send onboardings e-mails placed through Growth One (including processing your payment details, arranging shipping and providing invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risks or fraud; and
- When consistent with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.We use the device information we collect to help us screen for potential risks and fraud (particularly your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise Growth One (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers browse and interact with Passive Money Investing Club, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information as described above. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: [https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads](https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized ads)
In addition, you may opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not change the data collection on Growth One and we do not use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.In addition, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts with you (for example, if you place an order through Growth One), or otherwise pursue our legitimate business interests set out above summed up. In addition, your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Retention of data
When you place an order through Growth One, we will retain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Growth One is not intended for persons under the age of 18.